The Kyiv meat-processing plant, which is part of the SMK Group, has maximally secured food production in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 22000: 2018 by implementing a food safety management system at the enterprise - HACCP.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food. It is evidence-based, and guarantees the production of safe products by identifying and controlling hazardous factors.
This approach allowed to systematize numerous sanitary and technological standards and facilitated control. HACCP identifies, evaluates and controls hazards that are key issues for the product safety.
The implementation of the HACCP system at the Kyiv Meat Processing Plant provides the company with a number of advantages and assists in the official inspection and development of international trade, as it strengthens confidence in food safety.
There are many benefits of implementing the HACCP system for the company. The most important of them are:
- production of safer products increases consumer confidence and satisfaction, allows to expand the range of customers;
- improves the reputation and trademark protection;
- compliance with the legislation;
- the staff has a clear understanding of the requirements for food safety and methods of their implementation;
- optimization of internal resources;
- improving planning and helping to reduce the number of further inspections;
- correctly conducted analysis of dangerous factors allows to identify hidden dangers and direct the relevant resources to critical issues;
- increasing investment attractiveness.
Kyiv Meat Processing Factory is a responsible producer that cares about its consumers, says Mykhailo Bondarenko, director of the Kyiv Meat Factory. - Compliance with international standards in production and compliance with the law are the priorities for our company. Therefore, the company has successfully passed a test to confirm the effectiveness of this system.
Have a question or business proposal?
Write to us.