Meat processing is the main activity of SMK Group.
Starting in 2000 from a small meat processing plant, in 2021 SMK Group operates at four meat processing enterprises:
- Saltivsky meat processing plant, Kharkiv;
- Bohodikhivsky meat processing plant, Bohodukhiv. Kharkiv region;
- Berdyansk meat processing plant, Berdyansk, Zaporizhia region;
- Kyiv meat processing plant, Bila Tserkva, Kyiv region.
All the Group’s enterprises are equipped with the modern technological equipment from leading manufacturers of equipment for the meat processing industry: SCHRÖTER (Germany), HANDTMAN (Germany), POLY-CLIP (Germany), MULTIVAC (Germany), SHALLER (Germany), SUPERVAC (Germany), CLIMAJET (Germany), HENKELMANN (Germany), WEBOMATIC (Germany), NOCK (Germany), PANINI (Italy), ULMA (Spain), NOVOTHERM (Austria), NOWICKI (Poland), REX-POL (Poland).
The equipment is being constantly updated and modernized.
The production uses domestic and imported raw meat, spices, food additives, natural and artificial casings from leading world and European manufacturers, various packaging materials and types of packaging.
All products meet the requirements, regulations and quality standards established by current Ukrainian Legislation.
All SMK Group enterprises are designed on the principle of large-scale, high-tech, universal and flexible production. Thus allowing to produce a wide range of assortments in large quantities, and also creating opportunities to be as flexible as modern market conditions and consumer preferences require.
SMK Group offers the market the widest possible range of meat products of the highest quality with unique flavours, and on top of that at an affordable price. All of this allows to satisfy the most demanding buyer:
- 7 trademarks («Saltivsky meat processing plant», «Bogodukhivsky meat processing plant», «Berdyansk meat processing plant», «Taste Ukrainian», «Meat Dynasty», «Ristorante Bruno», «Cooker»).
- 17 product types (boiled sausages, sausages and wieners, boiled-smoked, semi-smoked and hard-smoked sausages, raw smoked and dry-cured sausages, hams, boiled-smoked and smoked meat delicacies, fried and baked meat products, meat jelly and pates, canned meat, chilled meat semi finished products).
- More than 2000 assortment items.
- Variety of natural and artificial casings (type, shape, size, colour).
- Various packaging materials and types of packaging (vacuum, gas).
- Wide price range (affordable, standard, premium).
SMK Group uses and carefully preserves classic meat processing and packaging technologies, as well as traditional meat recipes and flavours, many of which have been restored by the Group's specialists.
SMK Group technologists together with research institutions, well-known domestic and Western companies specializing in flavours, casings and packaging materials, are constantly working on innovative approaches and technologies of meat processing and packaging, as well as new recipes and flavours that eventually become the most popular among a wide range of consumers.
Buyers know, love and happily buy SMK Group meat products.
Have a question or business proposal?
Write to us.